Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

This is nice, man.

The animation, though underwelming, is very fluid and it works well with the simplicity and laid-back manner of this movie. The voices are nice and the content is just enough to let the viewer not get bored while watching it.
If I had any constructive criticism, it would be to work on the character design, specifically near the ankles. it looks weird when it doesn't get thinner at the bottom of the leg, though that is all subjective. Also, the entire time the blonde guy was on screen, I couldn't stop looking at his nose.
But really, this is great. Keep it up.

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

R-TACO

Y U NO MAKE BACKGROUNDS IN FLASH

dbz:vegeta vs goku dbz:vegeta vs goku

Well

The animation is good. Why you made a fake preloader at the beginning is beyond me. Add some sound in it and you're good to go.

Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

This could possibly be the most annoying game I've ever played. It's completely unplayable for me with how much your knight just won't shut up.

Earn to Die Earn to Die

Pretty good game.

It managed to keep me occupied for about half an hour, until I beat it. I'd like to see a sequel with more cars, upgrades, and stages.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Good, but everything's got flaws.

I think everything good has already been said about this game to death, so I'm not going to waste your time repeating that. But keep in mind I do actually like this game.

My only real complaint is the animation. There is so much tweening that it looks unnatural.

Metallica's Finest Metallica's Finest

Mmmmmm

dat drum solo

Schleif responds:

mind-blowing, i know

{Dj-L} Delusion {Dj-L} Delusion

I'm not quite sure what these guys at

Because this is fucking great. Sounds especially good with headphones.

"One" Intro "One" Intro

Well

There was something about the rythm guitar that just bothered me. And the end of the solo was messed up (I know that part is hard, I can play this song too, but you should have kept recording until you got it right). And maybe make the lead guitar just a little bit louder.

The Boss The Boss

Seriously?

Dude. This is serious shit. Take off all your art. Never open flash again. Ever.

Alien Hominid Fan ARt Alien Hominid Fan ARt

Well

It's good, but it seems to me like you drew the outline and as an afterthought put in all the details. And some of the lines are too straight and that kinda throws it all off.

Fifty-50 responds: