Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

This could possibly be the most annoying game I've ever played. It's completely unplayable for me with how much your knight just won't shut up.

Earn to Die Earn to Die

Pretty good game.

It managed to keep me occupied for about half an hour, until I beat it. I'd like to see a sequel with more cars, upgrades, and stages.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Good, but everything's got flaws.

I think everything good has already been said about this game to death, so I'm not going to waste your time repeating that. But keep in mind I do actually like this game.

My only real complaint is the animation. There is so much tweening that it looks unnatural.

Heroin Hero (South Park) Heroin Hero (South Park)

A gem.

This defines me.

First Person Shooter First Person Shooter

You've got a decent engine.

Work on the art (Shouldn't be hard as there is very little animation done), add a background, make a clip size/reload function, multiple guns, firing modes, objectives, enemies that don't fire as soon as the level start, and a better gui and you're set.

I could help you with your art if you wanted, btw. Free of charge, too.

NRGFlash responds:

thanks for the tips, but if you did read the description i am just a beginner, and this is my first game ever.

C.01 With sound C.01 With sound

Ugh

What the hell was this
Bugs: You can crawl off platforms and not fall, numerous hitbox glitches, especially on the first ladder in the second level, facing right and pressing down triggers the same thing as facing left and pressing down, which allows you to teleport through the wall on the first level and crawl to the... whatever the hell it is you're trying to get to, very glitchy walljumping, if you even meant for the player to be able to walljump, music overlaps if you play again

Mace121 responds:

Basicly
1. true about bugs, crawl off platforms, etc.
2. your right
3. yeah, yeah, don't get a hangover about this response
4. TGF2NG had some fucking bugs in it and i don't want to go back to flash cuz of the coding.

MicroVenture 1: Ratlings MicroVenture 1: Ratlings

Good.

Definitely work on the design and animations more, but the coding all seems fine. Consider getting an artist to help you. Maybe I could help? I mean, I'm not great or anything but you know, I've improved since my last flashes.

Mother Judgement Mother Judgement

Well,

I'll adress 2 things in this review.
1. GLITCHES
It is filled with glitches. If you are in the air when you enter a cutscene, you can move freely during the cutscene. If you get hit in midair by the eagle spit, you can still double jump and choose the direction you wish to fall. If you die while jumping, you stay in midair and fall over dead. I died on the second stage with the eagle, and when I chose ressurect, it did restart me, but the eagle spit still came down on me but there was no eagle. I'm sure there are more, but try to fix some of those.
2. Gameplay
It was alright gameplay wise, I liked how it indicated your health and clearly let you know when you got hit. But the zombies take too many bullets. Either lower their health, or make them slower. Also, it would make it harder if you didn't have unlimited ammo. And is there a headshot damage multiplier? It seemed like they took 6 or 7 shots with the pistol no matter where I hit to die.

Apples in the Tree Apples in the Tree

Good.

I liked the game.
oh btw that isn't the real eddsworld that commented below.

MasterMerol responds:

THANKS A LOT!!!
I know he's not the real eddsworld, his comment is cool anyway!!

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

It's a good game

Guys, read the description. "PS this game is in no way historically acurate".