Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

This is nice, man.

The animation, though underwelming, is very fluid and it works well with the simplicity and laid-back manner of this movie. The voices are nice and the content is just enough to let the viewer not get bored while watching it.
If I had any constructive criticism, it would be to work on the character design, specifically near the ankles. it looks weird when it doesn't get thinner at the bottom of the leg, though that is all subjective. Also, the entire time the blonde guy was on screen, I couldn't stop looking at his nose.
But really, this is great. Keep it up.

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

R-TACO

Y U NO MAKE BACKGROUNDS IN FLASH

dbz:vegeta vs goku dbz:vegeta vs goku

Well

The animation is good. Why you made a fake preloader at the beginning is beyond me. Add some sound in it and you're good to go.

The Penis 1.2 The Penis 1.2

*sniff*

That was beautiful. I can see this getting frontpaged.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

I'm sorry.

I like the madness series. Well, the early ones. And now that 98% of your fanbase is in the same age range as Justin Beiber's fans, I feel sorry for you.

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

Good.

It was nice.
And is it bad that I hat two of those songs (Tip Toe Through the Tulips and Boom Boom Boom Boom) on my ipod?

It's Clock Day!!!! It's Clock Day!!!!

:D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D

hellofarainbow responds:

:D :D :D

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

Holy shit

even in the old days, you were godly at flash. very well done.

Pinball Number Count Pinball Number Count

lmao dude

I don't know if it was your intended response, but i started just fucking cracking up. nice.

Ness' Adventure Part 3 Ness' Adventure Part 3

Good animation.

Put in some voices instead of letters. But good animation. Your going places.